WHISTLE BLOWING SYSTEM
The Company is committed to protect the well intentioned of violations reporter and the Company will adhere to all relevant legislation and best practices prevailing in Whistle Blowing System.
A violations reporter will get protection from the company against harmful treatments such as:
- Unfair dismissal
- Harassment or discrimination of any kind
- Notes that harm the personal data file
ACTS THAT CAN BE REPORTED
- Violation of Collective Labour Agreement.
- Misconduct (including theft, the use of violence against employees or leaders, extortion, drug use, abuse, other criminal acts).
- Violations of tax, legislation or other regulations.
- Violation of Corporate code of conduct or violations of decency norms in general.
- Acts that endanger the health and safety, or harm the security of the company.
- Acts that may cause financial or non-financial loss or detrimental to the interests of the company.
- Violations of standard operating procedures (SOP) of the company, especially in relation to procurement of goods and services, the provision of benefits and remuneration.
- The Company may increase or reduce the list of actions that can be reported.